"A Thousand Words"

|


I used to not get 'shorts' but I think I am beginning to understand just how powerful they can be. Here is another cool one I came across today. It really brings home the point that we all desire relationship even if we put up our false self. It also shows how sometimes we have to risk something to find it or we may once again be left alone. Even though this video may have a romantic edge to it you can still see the longing that everyone has to know someone else intimately. Many of us desire deep and authentic relationships with other people but many of us are afraid to risk something to find it. Over the last few years I have realized that this is exactly what everyone wants and desires - we were made for relationships. All to often we let our fear get in the way of something truly satisfying. Reach out to someone.